The NetworGame program package
The NetworGame 2.0 program package is a simulation tool for simulating repeated spatial two-player two-strategy games. NetworGame 2.0 allows the adaptive choice of the simulation length and the number of simulations by using its built-in statistics module, as well as the manual specification of these parameters.
Key features of the NetworGame program package:
The simulation program includes
- options for specifying custom pay-off matrices ;
- several well-known replicator-type strategy update rules, as well as the option for additional strategy update rules in a ‘plugin’-type format;
- synchronous, and semi-synchronous updating;
- the option for the inclusion of any real world networks in Pajek format;
- the program allows setting the starting strategy of any nodes according to the wish of the experimenter, and
- introduces the novel use of link weights by considering link weights as probabilities of the game played between the corresponding nodes;
- A detailed User Guide to use the NetworGame program package. Download it in pdf!
- The NetworGame algorithm package described in the User Guide. (Windows binaries and C++ source code) Register and download!
Remark: The NetworGame program package is freely accessible for research-related use. The user is only requested to cite this site (www.linkgroup.hu/NetworGame.php ) and the original publication below whenever publishing any results using this program. For non-research purpose license, please contact us at email@example.com .
- Manuscript describing the NetworGame package, please cite the following publication, if referring to the NetworGame program:
- Simko, G.I. and Csermely, P. (2013) Nodes having a major influence to break cooperation define a novel centrality measure: game centrality. PLoS ONE 8, e67159, IF: 3,7 http://arxiv.org/abs/1304.3796
Contact us / keep updated:
- You can send us your comment using this contact form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send us a message either by using the contact form or by email with the subject "update" and we will keep you informed about future updates.
- You can find our previous spatial game-related publications here.